Autel MaxiScan MS509 OBD II / EOBD SCANNER
The software is the final version and already up to date.
No battery inside, item can power on only when you connect the scanner with your car. If you mind , pleas e don't make an order, thank you!
The MaxiScan MS509 OBD II/EOBD Scanner supports all nine OBD II test modes on all OBD II compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accuratel y diagnose complex problems. This ergonomic scan tool, though sophisticated yet easy-to-use, makes your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
Features & function.
1. Work on all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
3. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
4. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
5. View freeze frame data
6. Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
7. Read live PCM datastream
8. Display live O2 sensor test data
9. Graph data (1996 and newer)
0. Read, store & playback live sensor data
1. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
2. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French and German, etc
3. Perform modules present test
4. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
5. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols.
1. LCD DISPLAY -- Indicates test results. Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
2.ENTER BUTTON -- Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu. Starts recording live data under manual trigger mode.
3.ESC BUTTON -- Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or returns to the menu. It is also used to setup system, exit DTC Lookup screen, or stop data recording when pressed.
4. LEFT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; deselect all marked PID data when viewing or recording customized live data list; views previous frames of recorded data when playing back live data.
5. RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; selects/deselects PID data when viewing or recording customized live data list, and views next frames of data when playing back live data.
6. UP SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data.
7. DOWN SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. It is also used as the language setup hotkey when pressed.
8. HELP BUTTON -- Provides help information when pressed.
10. OBD II CONNECTOR -- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
11. RUBBER BOOT -- Protects the scan tool from drop, abrasion and etc.
1* Ms509 Code Reader
1* Instruction Manual book
1* OBD2 lead cable
1* Handy carry case
|Minimum Order||1 Unit/Units|
|Price for Minimum Order||0 USD|
|FOB price||32.53 USD Unit/Units|
|Payment & Price Terms||Alipay,Credit,Western Union,Bank Transfer,etc|
|Delivery Lead Time||delivery within 3 working days|
Mrs. Nicole Chen
(Business Development Manager)
Launch X431 Diagun IV Diagnotist Tool with 2 years online Update|